This is a YARD SALE product and is sold AS IS
TEMPERATURE CONTROL FOR TEA LOVERS!
Based on the design of the popular Raven Tea Kettle, it's the same great kettle with the added electric variable temperature control that will let you brew tea with flexibility for all of your water boiling needs. Precision engineered to help you perfect your tea, coffee, hot chocolate, famous oatmeal recipe, or whatever else you need hot water for while maintaining a minimal footprint in your kitchen.
Available in Matte Black and Matte Black with Walnut. Does not include a tea filter
Because wood is a natural product it is prone to drying and warping. Wood components that are exposed to high heat and moisture, such as the lid pull and handle, may eventually dry out and crack (like repeatedly putting a cutting board in a dishwasher). To prevent this, we recommend periodically applying mineral oil to the lid pull & handle once per month - and buffing with a soft cloth. It’s also good practice to do this any time you notice the wood feeling especially dry.
This 120V electric coffee kettle is only compatible with outlets in the US and Canada. To find an international retailer near you, head HERE
- Available in Matte Black and Matte Black with Walnut
- PID controller maintains the perfect temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit for up to 60 minutes
- Hi-Res LCD Screen displays the current and goal temperatures or a stopwatch to time your brew
- 900 millilitre boiling capacity
- Type-B (for U.S. and Canada) Plug
- 1200W, 120V~, 50/60Hz, 9A
- 304 stainless steel kettle body and lid, plastic base
- Temperature Range: 135-212 F/57-100 C
- Cord Length: 2.5 ft
- 9.2"x 8.7"x 8.5" (292mm x 171mm x 203mm)
- Product Certifications: ETL compliance, FCC certified
- Does not include a tea filter
Never set the temperature above your local boiling point as doing so will stop the kettle from being able to shut off automatically. This may result in damage to your kettle or create the potential for a fire.
felow fello fellow kettle fellow stag bonavita buono hario timemore bodum melior cosori diguo dualit felicita bonavita brewista