A TRULY PORTABLE LEVER ESPRESSO MAKER
We've tried a lot of different manual espresso makers and often find that they either don't make very good espresso, or for the price you could buy an electric espresso machine that does just as good of a job with less hassle. Leverpresso is the perfect in between, making a true espresso without breaking the bank, and it's lightweight so you'll definitely want to take it with you when you're travelling.
Leverpresso is so easy to use thanks to an intuitive design with a portafilter basket that screws on and off just like inserting a portafilter into an espresso machine group head. The dual levers make it easier to maintain a consitent 9 bars of pressure, without as much effort as a single lever.
You can easily preheat Leverpresso while it's all together just by pouring in hot water and then pushing down the dual levers to empty it, so you won't burn yourself trying to insert hot metal pieces into place.
- BPA Free
- 50mm Basket Filter (Internal Diameter) with 17g Capacity
- 7.0cm x 8.5cm x 17.5cm
- Double Shot Volume
- 120ml Water Capacity
- Weight: 440g
- Made of Tritan, Polypropylene, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Made in Korea
- Stand Sold Separately
- Replacement Parts Available upon Request
- Lightly turn and strongly lock the cylinder and portafilter in place so that no hot water will leak during extraction.
- Leverpresso is fragile so please use it carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Be careful to not grind too finely as extraction will require more pressure than Leverpresso can handle.
- Do not force the levers if they do not go down because it might break them or cause the water to come back up.
flare flair flaire leverpresso cafelat robot Elektra Micro Casa La Pavoni Europiccola ROK Presso