FOR WHEN ONE BATCH BREW ISN'T ENOUGH
The Ratio Eight Thermal Carafe combines function, elegance, and durability. Designed to work with the Ratio Eight, this carafe features an insulated dewar body that will keep your coffee hot for up to 90 minutes after brewing.
Our Thermal Carafe is designed for use with the Ratio Eight (though it also fits in the Ratio Six), but also functions as a stand alone thermal serving device for coffee or tea, and as a manual pour over vessel when paired with the Ratio Dripper. It holds 40 ounces, or 1.25 liters.
The Ratio Thermal Carafe combines function, elegance, and durability. The double wall carafe body will keep your coffee hot for up to 90 minutes after brewing. The 304 stainless steel handle and 18/8 stainless steel dewar body are resistant to corrosive coffee acids and oils.
The counterweighted handle makes pouring feel natural and well-balanced. The precision pouring spout directs the coffee right into your cup, without any drips or dribbles down the side of the carafe.
- Ratio Eight Thermal Carafe
- Ratio Heat Lid
- Spout and handle: 304 cast stainless steel
- Carafe body: 18/8 double wall stainless steel
- Lid: FDA-approved food-grade silicone
- Bottom: Engineered copolymer
- Dimensions & Capacity
- Height without lid: 5.9 in / 15 cm
- Height with lid: 7 in / 18.1 cm
- Width including handle: 7.9 in / 20.1 cm
- Width of the circular area that supports the dripper: 2.75 in (will work with Ratio Dripper, Hario V60, and Kalita Wave)
- Weight when empty: 2.5 lbs / 1.1 kg
- Capacity: 40 ounces / 1.25 liters, will hold 8 x 5 oz cups (40 oz total) which is a full batch from the Ratio Eight and Ratio Six.
- Use with the Ratio Eight coffee maker or as a stand-alone thermal vessel