Terms for the condition of yard sale products
- Open Box: Products that were unboxed but were never used.
- Damaged Box: Products that are physically and functionally sound, but the packaging is either damaged or missing.
- Lightly Used: Products that were gently used or demoed and show some sings of handling and usage, but minimal wear and tear. Products are tested before being listed for sale.
- Used: Products that show signs of handling and usage with visible wear and tear, but are functionally in a good condition. Products are tested before being listed for sale.
- Refurbished: Pre-owned products cleaned and repaired to look and function like new.
- Minor Aesthetic Defect: Products that have an aesthetic defect that does not affect its performance or function. Please read the product description for details.
Warranty on yard sale products
- All yard sale purchases are FINAL SALE (i.e. NO returns, NO exchanges and NO refunds) unless approved for warranty
- All warranties are offered and backed solely by Eight Ounce Coffee Ltd. All claims have to filed through our customer service team.
- We offer a 1 year warranty support on all electronic products sold as Open Box and Damaged Box, a 3 month warranty support on electronic products sold as Lightly Used and a 6 month warranty support on electronic products sold as Refurbished.
- All items sold as Used are "AS IS" and do not come with any warranty support.
- We do not offer warranty support on any non-electronic products.
- The warranty support only covers functional issues/defects arising under normal use only and do not include malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of nature or improper installation or repairs.
- We offer a full refund or a gift card under the warranty. We do not offer exchanges.
- The product has to be physically returned to Eight Ounce Coffee for the refund/gift card to be issued. Once we start the claims process, we will send you the RMA/Returns guidelines.