GRIND (BY WEIGHT) ALL DAY AND ALL WAYS ;-)
With robust internals, hundreds of steps of adjustment, and an accurate integrated scale, the Vario W+ is the key to unlocking repeatable, precision grind quality at home. In other words, your grinder does all the hard work, so all you have to do is pick a weight and hit go!
Featuring a backlit LCD display, accurate doses to the tenth of a gram and up to three favorite dose presets, the Vario W+ helps to make it easier for you to get your brew and your day started. What makes this grinder special is its built with super durable flat 54mm steel burrs for that perfect cup quality. To complement your coffee setup the Vario+ is available in Black or White.
- BURRS - The steel burrs of the Vario W+ are dedicated to grinding for all brew methods including espresso through manual brew and beyond. They have been designed to enhance the flavor in the cup with a broad range of grind range (230 microns to 1150 microns) and a narrow particle distribution (lack of fines), the hallmarks of the superiority with the Vario Series steel burrs.
- DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL - The front-mounted control panel with LED display is easy and intuitive. Three programmable buttons allow the user to program in the desired weight (+/- 0.1). Simply press the START button and the Vario W+ automatically delivers precise dosing.
- GRIND ADJUSTMENT - The Vario W+ offers macro and micro adjust for fine tuning with ease. The macro adjust moves from fine to coarse grinding in 10 distinct and repeatable settings. A secondary micro adjust arm further divides each of the 10 macro steps into 22 distinct settings. These steps enable you to dial in the exact grind for the perfect shot.
- GRINDS LEFT IN GRINDER - To maximize freshness, the Vario W+ minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- BREWING METHODS - The Vario W+ is exceptional for espresso and manual brewing methods. When grinding for espresso it is recommended to keep coffee in the hopper; we do not recommend single-dosing for espresso though single-dosing is fine for all other brew methods with grind sizes above the espresso range!
- MOTOR - A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs. This motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
- HOPPER - The hopper holds approximately 300g of coffee. An innovative bean shutoff feature in the collar permits no-mess, no-fuss hopper removal for changing out beans. Bean “waste” (below the stopper) averages a surprisingly low 10g, once the hopper has been shut off (all weights are bean density dependent).
- CALIBRATION - The Vario W+ is calibrated at the factory to ensure an accurate range of grind. If necessary, the Vario W+ burrs can be easily calibrated using the special calibration tool that comes with the grinder.
- CLEANING - The included burr removal tool makes it easy to access the grind chamber and tidy up under the hood.
- Available in Black or White colourways
- Speed To Grind: 1.6g/sec. - 2.2g/sec.
- Burrs: 54mm Steel Burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8oz (230g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5oz (142g)
- Weight: 9lbs. (4.1kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD(cm): 13x36x18
- Power Rating: 220-240VAC 50/60 Hz, 130W, class I 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz, 130W
- No Load Burr Speed: 1350 RPM
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA
- Manufactured & Assembled: Taiwan
BARATZA Vario W+ - Quick Start Guide
BARATZA Vario W+ - User Manual
BARATZA Vario W+ - Guide de Démarrage Rapide
BARATZA Vario W+ - Mode d'Emploi
BARATZA Vario W+ - Product Brochure
BARATZA Vario W+ - Exploded View & Parts List
BARATZA - Grinder Comparison Chart
vario grinder baratza grinder mario